Pilot upgrade process
Updated in 2021.2
This article lists the steps you should take to perform the pilot upgrade.
- Install Alloy Navigator Express:
- Test your pilot Alloy Navigator Express system:
- Switch your pilot Alloy Navigator Express to production:
- Stop the production Automation Server.
- Force users to log off.
- Stop the Automation Server in the pilot environment.
- Upgrade Alloy Navigator Express server components.
- Switch your pilot Alloy Navigator Express to production.
- Upgrade Alloy Navigator Express web applications.
- Reconfigure updated web applications.
- Switch the Mobile App to the native API integration.
- Redirect Mail Connector to the support mailbox.
- Delete test notifications and resume the Notification Queue.
- Start the production Automation Server.
- Upgrade client components for technicians.
- Perform additional steps: