Updated in 2021.2
This article lists the steps you should take to perform the pilot upgrade.
- Install Alloy Discovery Enterprise:
- Test your pilot Alloy Discovery Enterprise system:
- Switch your pilot Alloy Discovery Enterprise to production:
- Stop the production Inventory Server.
- Force users to log off.
- Stop the Inventory Server in the pilot environment.
- Upgrade Alloy Discovery server components.
- Switch your pilot Alloy Discovery database to production.
- Activate your updated production Alloy Discovery database.
- Start the production Inventory Server.
- Upgrade client components for technicians.
- Perform additional steps: