Alloy Navigator Logs
Alloy Navigator contains the following logs:
- Active Directory Synchronization Log — contains information about Active Directory Synchronization sessions.
INFO: For details, see Configuring User Synchronization.
- Archiving Log — contains information about archiving job sessions.
INFO: For details, see Archiving unused Service Desk data.
- Alloy Discovery Synchronization Log — contains information about Alloy Discovery Synchronization sessions.
INFO: For details, see Configuring Alloy Discovery Synchronization.
- Deleted Objects Log — contains information about deleted Alloy Navigator objects.
- Incoming Mail Log — contains information about Mail Connector job sessions.
INFO: For details about Mail Connector job
s, see Processing Incoming E-mail.
On ConditionTriggers Log — Alloy Navigator uses On Condition Triggers to periodically check the state of managed objects, usually for making time-related decisions. The results of each condition checking session are recorded in the On Condition Triggers Log.
- Outgoing Notifications Log — every time Alloy Navigator checks the Notification Queue for pending e-mail and push notifications, it records the current state of the queue (e.g. the total number of notifications in the queue and the number of notifications that were successfully sent out) in the Outgoing Notifications Log.
INFO: For details about outgoing notifications, see Configuring and Controlling Outgoing Notifications.
- Recurrent Tickets Log — contains information about Recurrent Tickets, i.e. Tickets created automatically according to a schedule.
INFO: For details on Recurrent Tickets, see Help: Managing Recurrent Tickets.
- Reporting Log — contains information about Reporting job sessions.
INFO: For details, see Scheduling Reports.
- User Sessions Log — every time a user session is started or terminated, Alloy Navigator records such event in the User Session log.
INFO: For more information on user sessions, see Managing user sessions.
- SSP Searches Log — every time a Self Service Portal user is searching for text in the Knowledge Base or in the Ticket fields, Alloy Navigator records such event in the SSP Search log.
- Workflow Log — contains records about the execution of workflow items.
INFO: For details, see Understanding Workflow Items.
IMPORTANT: By default, Alloy Navigator logs only failures. You can change this in the Workflow log settings. For details, see Configuring Log Settings.
- Error Log — contains errors and failures reported by Alloy Navigator system components. For example, when an e-mail message fails to send, an event is recorded in the Error Log.
INFO: For more information on SSP search reporting, see Configuring Reporting Settings for SSP searches.