Managing user sessions
Updated in 8.4
Each time a technician logs in to the Desktop App, Web App, or the Mobile App, a new user session starts; when the technician logs off, the user session ends.
NOTE: When a technician logs in to both the Desktop App and the Web App under the same named account, these sessions are considered a single user session.
You can manage user sessions as follows:
- View your license usage statistics. For details, see Viewing license usage statistics.
- View your license usage chart. For details, see License usage chart.
- View active user sessions. For details, see Viewing active user sessions.
- Terminate user sessions. For details, see Terminating user sessions.
- Configure Alloy Navigator to automatically terminate idle concurrent sessions. For details, see Terminating idle sessions automatically.
INFO: For details on licensing models, see the Installation Guide: Licensing.