After you have installed the
Alloy Navigator database access options — during the configuration, you will need to specify how the
Self Service Portalwill connect to the database and import the Database Access Key.
INFO: For details, see Importing the Database Access Key and Distributing the Database Access Key.
- Deployment (installation) options — see Choosing the Installation Type (SSP) .
- User authentication — see Choosing Authentication Method.
- Workflow integration — see Customizing the Self Service Portal Link Macro.
- Available Alloy Navigator modules<![CDATA[ ]]> — see Defining the Self Service Portal’s Scope
- Anonymous access — see Enabling Anonymous Access
- Language packs — see Installing Language Packs
- Visual options — see
Customizing the Logo and Specifying the Title and Subtitle
Review this section to understand every aspect before you configure the