Each time a user logs in to the Alloy Discovery Desktop App, a new user session starts. When the user logs off, the user session ends.
You can manage user sessions as follows:
- View your license usage statistics. See Viewing License Usage Statistics.
- View your license usage chart. See License Usage Chart.
- View active user sessions. See Viewing Active User Sessions.
- Terminate user sessions manually. See Terminating User Sessions Manually.
- If your product license supports Concurrent Users model, you can configure Alloy Discovery to automatically terminate concurrent idle sessions. See Terminating Concurrent Idle Sessions Automatically
NOTE: The number of concurrent user sessions may be limited by your Alloy Discovery license. For details, see Installation Guide: Licensing.