Introducing Alloy Navigator mobile app
Updated in 2021.1
Alloy Navigator mobile app version 2.2
Alloy Navigator is a mobile app for Service Desk technicians that provides access to Alloy Navigator Express™ ITSM software.
With the Alloy Navigator mobile app, you can stay connected to Alloy Navigator Express using your mobile device and:
- Keep critical Alloy Navigator Express information up-to-date
- View tasks and requests assigned to you and your team
- Trigger approval process
- Stay updated with announcements of important events
- Log new requests and issues for walk-up situations
- Communicate with customers and colleagues on the go
- Resolve user requests from your mobile phone or tablet
- Leverage powerful grid views and searching features to get the information you need
INFO: The latest version of the Alloy Navigator Express mobile app is 2.2. For the list of supported clients, see Installation Guide: Mobile Clients.
If you have a technician account in Alloy Navigator Express, you can use the Alloy Navigator mobile app. If you are not sure whether you have a required Alloy Navigator Express account, please contact your Alloy Navigator Express administrator.
Obtain sign-in information from your Alloy Navigator Express administrator:
API URL - the address of the Alloy Navigator Express API module (for example,
https://navigator.example.com/api). Ask your Alloy Navigator Express administrator for that address if you don't have it.
- Username/ Password - the credentials of your Alloy Navigator Express technician account. These are the same credentials you use to sign in to the Alloy Navigator Express Web App.
IMPORTANT: Before you can get started, your Alloy Navigator Express administrator must install the API module and configure it for Access Token authentication method. If you are an administrator, see Installation Guide: Installing and Configuring the API Module for how to install and configure the API, and Administration Guide: Customizing the Mobile App for additional customization tasks.