Introducing the Mobile App
Updated in 2021.1
Alloy Navigator mobile app version 2.2
Alloy Navigator is a mobile app for Service Desk technicians that provides access to Alloy Navigator™ ITSM software.
With the Alloy Navigator mobile app, you can stay connected to Alloy Navigator using your mobile device and:
- keep critical Alloy Navigator information up-to-date;
- view tasks and requests assigned to you and your team;
- create work orders from service requests and convert requests into incidents while on-site;
- trigger approval process;
- stay updated with announcements of important events;
- log new requests and issues for walk-up situations;
- communicate with customers and colleagues on the go;
- resolve user requests from your mobile phone or tablet;
- leverage powerful grid views and searching features to get the information you need.
INFO: The latest version of the Alloy Navigator mobile app is 2.2. For the list of supported clients, see Installation Guide: Mobile Clients.
If you have a technician account in Alloy Navigator, you can use the Alloy Navigator mobile app. If you are not sure whether you have a required Alloy Navigator account, please contact your Alloy Navigator administrator.
Obtain sign-in information from your Alloy Navigator administrator:
API URL - the address of the Alloy Navigator API module (for example,
https://navigator.example.com/api). Ask your Alloy Navigator administrator for that address if you don't have it.
- Username/ Password - the credentials of your Alloy Navigator technician account. These are the same credentials you use to sign in to the Alloy Navigator Web App.
IMPORTANT: Before you can get started, your Alloy Navigator administrator must install the API module and configure it for Access Token authentication method. If you are an administrator, see Installation Guide: Installing and Configuring the API Module for how to install and configure the API, and Administration Guide: Customizing the Mobile App for additional customization tasks.