Network Inventory User's Guide
To add a Google Directory Audit Source to a Site, follow these steps:
INFO: For details, see Overview of Audit Methods.
- In the Sidebar, right-click a Site and select Properties from the pop-up menu. The Site [Site Name] dialog box opens.
- Click New > Google Directory. The Google Directory Audit Source [Source Name] dialog box opens.
- Type in a name for the Audit Source.
- Provide the credentials that
Network Inventorywill use for auditing Chromebooks:
- All the Google audit credentials records that you have previously created are displayed in the drop-down list. To choose an existing record, select it from the list.
- To create a new Google audit credentials record, click the ellipsis button in the Google Credentials fields, click New in the Select Audit Credentials (Google) dialog box, and then follow the instructions on adding credentials.
- You can run the Google Directory Audit on demand, or you can schedule it to run automatically on a regular basis.
- To automate the Google Directory Audit, specify the schedule in the Schedule field. You can also specify the exact time when the audit will start in the Start at field (by default, the start time is 00:00:00, i.e. the audit starts at midnight).
- If you plan to run the Google Directory Audit on demand, select Never from the Schedule drop-down list.
- Click OK to close the Google Directory Audit Source [Source Name] dialog box. The Google Directory Audit Source appears in the list of Audit Sources.