Microsoft Exchange account requirements
- The Microsoft Exchange account must have the Log on as a batch job user right.
- On the computer hosting the Automation Server, you must create an Outlook profile for the Microsoft Exchange account. The profile must be created using the 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook.
INFO: For details, see How to create MAPI e-mail profile.
You can assign user rights to the account as follows:
- Log on as an administrator on the computer hosting the Automation Server.
- Open the Local Security Policy.
- In the Local Policies, go to User Rights Assignment.
- Right click on the user right to assign (for example, Log on as batch job) and select Properties.
- Click Add User or Group... and include the relevant account.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Automation Server.
INFO: For instructions, see Starting and stopping the Automation Server.