You can create a security role as follows:
- In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts and Roles > Roles.
- Click New. The Security Role window appears.
- On the General tab, type in a name for the role.
- Optional: Type in a description of the role.
- If you want this role to be used as the default role for newly created accounts, select the This role will be assigned by default to all newly created accounts check box.
- Click the Permissions tab and using the check boxes, select the permissions this role should grant.
- Click OK. The new role appears in the list.
INFO: For details, see Controlling User Access.