Once your Sites have been audited and audit snapshots imported into the database, you can browse and analyze the audit results using various data grids in the right pane of the
The scope of your inventory used to populate data grids is identified by the current selection in the Sidebar. For example, if you select the All Nodes section of a Site,
You can customize a grid as follows:
- Organize the display of columns — You can add more columns to a grid or remove unwanted columns from a grid, change the column order, resize the columns, etc.
- Filter records — You can use the Quick Filter to filter records already retrieved from the database, or configure the Advanced Filter to retrieve from the database only the data that meets the filtering criteria.
- Group records — You can group records using various methods.
- Display statistics — You can configure
Network Inventoryto show statistics for the grid data.
- Sort records — You can sort grid records by any column, or by a series of columns.
- Customize grid appearance — You can configure
Network Inventoryto highlight records in accordance with conditions you specify.
INFO: For details and instructions, see
After you have customized the visual aspects of a grid, you can save your settings for further use as a "view". Each