Adding Software Manufacturers
You can add a Software Manufacturer record manually as follows:
- From the Side Bar, navigate to Network Inventory > Software Catalog > Software Manufacturers.
- Click New on the Module Menu. The Manufacturer [Manufacturer Name] window opens.
- Type in the manufacturer’s name in the Manufacturer field (required).
- Optionally, enter the manufacturer’s Web site address in the Web Page field.
- If you want to add an alias, under Aliases, click New, type in the alias name, and click OK.
Repeat this step to add other aliases as needed.
- Click OK.