Adding Software Groups
You can add a Software Group record as follows:
- In the Settings, navigate to Network Inventory > Software Catalog > Software Groups.
- Click New on the Module Menu. The New Software Group window opens.
- Type in a name for the group.
- If you want to discover software products in this group, select Discover software products.
- To export all the discovered software products to the Alloy Navigator Express, select the Synchronize with Alloy Navigator Express check box.
- If you want the products from this group to be ignored during the discovery process, select Ignore during the discovery process.
NOTE: If you ignore the products during the discovery process, the information about its discovered installations will be deleted without reporting this in the Change History during the next data upload.
- Click OK.