Your Alloy Navigator Express database is a repository that stores audit snapshots and change history data. As the database grows, its size may adversely affect the performance of Alloy Navigator Express and Network Inventory. You can use the pruning service to automatically delete old data. This includes snapshots for computers that were renamed or physically removed from the network, and old change history data.
- You can configure the pruning feature as follows:
- From the Side Bar, navigate to Network Inventory > Repository Options.
- Under Pruning, specify the following options:
- If you want to delete audit information for computers and network devices that have not been updated in a long time, select the Remove Network Nodes that are older than check box and enter the pruning threshold in days.
- If you want to delete old change history data, select the Remove Change Events that are older than check box and enter the pruning threshold in days, months, or years.
- Click Save.