Grouping UDFs on the Custom Data Tab
You can organize UDFs on the Custom Data tab in several groups as follows:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to the field list of the object class where you want to organize UDFs. For example, to access the list of
Ticketfields, go to Customization > Service Desk > Tickets > Fields.
- Click UDF Layout.The Custom Data Display dialog box opens.
- Under the Custom Data tab, organize UDFs as follows:
To add a group separator:
- Select the field before which you want to add a separator and click Groups > New group. The New Group dialog box opens.
- Type a caption for the group and click OK. To create a group without a caption, type a single hyphen (-).
To change a group caption:
- Select the group caption and click Groups > Rename group. The Rename Group dialog box opens.
- Type a new group caption and click OK.
To ungroup UDFs, select the group caption and click Groups > Delete group. If there are other groups, UDFs from the deleted group will be added to the preceding group.
- Click OK.
- Click Save on the Standard toolbar to save the changes.