Viewing Automation Server Properties
The Automation Server icon in the Settings status bar indicates the status of the Automation Server:
— the Automation Server is running
— the Automation Server is stopped or not installed
You can view other Automation Server properties as follows:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to Services > Automation Server.
- At the top of the right-hand pane, view the following Automation Server properties:
- Host — the name of the computer hosting the Automation Server
- Status — the status of the Automation Server, either Stopped or Running
- Version — the Automation Server version
Audit Tools Version— the version of Alloy Audit Tools.
NOTE:Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various Alloy Software tools and components used to perform the audit and display audit results. Alloy Audit Tools consist of three platform-dependant versions of the Inventory Analyzer (Windows Inventory Analyzer, Linux Inventory Analyzer, Mac Inventory Analyzer) and the Audit Data Viewer.
INFO: For details, see the latest Alloy Audit Tools Update Release Notes available on the Alloy Software Product Documentation at