Managing Technician Role Membership
To grant or revoke security roles assigned to a particular Technician account, follow these steps:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to Accounts and Roles > Accounts.
- Double-click a Technician account. The User Account dialog box appears.
- Click the Member Of tab and modify the technician’s role membership as follows:
- To assign one or several roles to the Technician account, click Add. The Select Roles dialog box appears. Choose one or several roles and click OK.
- To revoke a security role, select the role(s) and click Delete.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If this account is currently in use, your changes will be applied the next time the user logs in. However, if you want to force the user to log off, you can go to
Accounts and Roles> User Sessions and terminate the user’s session. For details, see Terminating user sessions.