Updated in 8.3
By default, when you start Alloy Navigator Express, you see the dashboard. You can also access it by selecting
Refreshing the dashboard
To make sure that the dashboard shows you the actual data from the database, you may need to refresh it.
To refresh the dashboard:
- To refresh a specific widget, click the Refresh Data button in the upper right corner of the widget.
- To refresh the whole dashboard,
do any of the following:
- Press F5 on the keyboard.
- Select View > Refresh from the main menu.
- Click the Refresh Data button on the Standard Toolbar or the Module menu.
Customizing the dashboard
Default properties of widgets and your dashboard are configured by your Alloy Navigator Express administrator. However, you can locally customize