To add a Portable Audit Source to a Site, follow these steps:
INFO: For details, see Overview of Audit Methods.
- In the Sidebar, right-click the Site and select Properties from the pop-up menu. The Site [Site Name] dialog box opens.
- Click New > Portable. The Portable Audit Source [Source Name] dialog box opens.
- Type in a name for the Audit Source.
- Select an Audit Profile for the Audit Source from the Audit Profile list.
If you do not have Audit Profiles yet, click the ellipsis button in the Audit Profile field, click New in the Select Audit Profile dialog box, and then follow the instructions on creating Audit Profiles.
INFO: For details, see Configuring Audit Profiles.
- If you want to immediately build a package for the Portable Audit, click Apply to save the Audit Source, click Deploy, and then follow the instructions on building the Inventory Analyzer package. However, you can skip this step and build the package later.
INFO: For details, see Deploying Inventory Analyzer Package for the Portable Audit.
- Click OK to close the Portable Audit Source [Source Name] dialog box. The Portable Audit Source appears in the list of Audit Sources.