Batch Updating User-Defined Fields
Batch updating means simultaneously replacing the values of specified fields in multiple node records with the same specified values. You can batch update only user-defined fields (UDFs).
INFO: For details on user-defined fields (UDFs), see Administration Guide: Creating User Defined Fields.
To batch update multiple records:
- In the Sidebar, select the Site or Collection and open the grid, which contains the records you want to batch update.
- Select the records you want to update.
- Click Actions > Batch Update on the Module Menu to open the Batch Updating of [Objects] dialog box.
- Choose the user-defined field to update from the drop-down list, displayed in the Field column.
- Type in the value you want to assign in the Value input box. If you do not type any value, the field will be cleared.
- If you want to update more fields, click Add, choose another field, and enter a new value for it.
- Click Start. In the Confirm dialog box, click Yes to proceed.
- In the Batch Updating of [Objects] dialog box, review the reported results and click Finish.