After you have installed the
Alloy Navigator Express database access options — during the configuration, you will need to specify how the
Web Appwill connect to the database and import the Database Access Key.
- Time zone — you need to specify the time zone that Alloy Navigator Express uses. For details, see Choosing Timezone.
- Deployment (installation) options — see Choosing the Installation Type (Web App) .
- User authentication — see Choosing User Authentication Type.
- Workflow integration — see Customizing the Web Portal Link Macro.
- Visual options — see Customizing the Logo
Review this section to understand every aspect before you configure the