After you have installed the
Alloy Navigator Express database access options— during the configuration, you will need to specify how the
Web Appwill connect to the database and import the Database Access Key.
- Time zone — you need to specify the time zone that Alloy Navigator
Expressuses. For details, see Choosing Timezone.
- Deployment (installation) options — see Choosing the Installation Type (Web App) .
- User authentication — see Choosing User Authentication Type.
- Workflow integration — see Customizing the Web Portal Link Macro.
- Visual options — see Customizing the Logo
Review this section to understand every aspect before you configure the