After you have installed the
Alloy Navigator Express database access options— during the configuration, you will need to specify how the
Self Service Portalwill connect to the database and import the Database Access Key.
- Time zone — you need to specify the time zone that Alloy Navigator
Expressuses. For details, see Choosing Timezone.
- Deployment (installation) options — see Choosing the Installation Type (SSP) .
- User authentication — see Choosing User Authentication Type.
- Workflow integration — see Customizing the Self Service Portal Link Macro.
- Available Alloy Navigator Express modules — see Defining the Self Service Portal’s Scope
- Anonymous access — see Enabling Anonymous Access
- Language packs — see Installing Language Packs
- Visual options — see
Customizing the Logo and Specifying the Title and Subtitle
Review this section to understand every aspect before you configure the