Allocating Licenses to Specific Devices
You can manually allocate a license to specific computers or hardware devices as follows:
- Open a Tracked Software record.
- Click the Allocated Licenses tab.
- Click Allocate > To Specific Devices. The Select License dialog box opens.
- Double-click the license you wish to allocate. The Select Object dialog box opens.
- Find and select the Computer or
Inventory Itemand click OK.
Alternatively, you can allocate a Software License to a computer or to a hardware device:
- From the Software License record (on the Allocation tab).
- From the corresponding Computer record (on the Software > Allocated Licenses tab).
- From the corresponding
Inventory Itemrecord (on the Software tab).