Exporting Configuration Settings
You can export either all configuration settings of an Object Class, or a portion of settings such as individual definitions of workflow
- Select the settings to export.
- Click Export Selected Settings on the Standard toolbar, or right-click the selected item and choose Export Selected Settings. The Configuration Export Wizard starts and the Welcome page opens.
- Click Next to proceed. The Specify the export file page opens.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the .xml file. You can choose to create a new file, or you can select an existing file to append it with the new data or overwrite it with the new content. Click Next.The File description page opens.
- Optionally type a description of the configuration you are exporting. Click Next. The Ready to export page opens.
- Review the Ready to Export page. If you want to change any of the export options, you can go back to the previous pages by clicking Back. To start exporting, click Export.
- The system confirms when export has been successful. Click OK.