Authorizing Pending Registrations
If you have configured the self-registration to require authorization, you or another administrator will need to authorize pending registration requests from new customers before they can sign in to the Self Service Portal using their SSP Customer accounts.
INFO: For details, see Configuring Self-Registration.
To authorize pending registration requests, follow these steps:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to
Customization > General > Self Service Portal >Self-Registration.
- View all pending registration requests under Pending Registrations. If you need to refresh the list, press F5.
- Process pending registration requests as follows:
- To quickly approve or reject several registrations at once, select their records and click Approve or Reject on the Module menu. Alternatively, you can use these commands from the pop-up menu.
- To view the details of a particular request before making a decision:
- Double-click a record. The Registration Details dialog box opens. The Registration Details dialog box displays all fields from the Register form.
- If there are multiple pending requests and you want to view the details of the next request as soon as you approve or reject one, select the Go to the next record on Approve/Reject check box.
- Click either Approve or Reject.
- When done, click Close to close the Registration Details dialog box.
As you approve or reject pending registrations, they disappear from the Pending Registrations list.
If you want to check the SSP Customer accounts and Person records that Alloy Navigator
Expresshas created for approved registrations, go to Accounts and Roles > Accounts.
NOTE: All auto-created SSP Customer accounts have the Regular User access level. You can change their access level later. For details, see Modifying SSP Customer Accounts.