CI Template for Ticket Records
When a user specifies a related
- From the Sidebar, navigate to
Workflow and Business Logic > Configuration Management > All Configuration Items >Options.
- Under Related
CITemplate, see the current Related CItemplate, where the following placeholders are used:
- [Class]— the object class
- [Type]— the object type
- [ID]— the object identifier
- [Asset Tag]— the object Asset Tag
(applies only to Computer, Hardware, and Software License records associated with Assets)
- [Name]— the object name
- Change the template as needed using one of the following options:
- Select another predefined template from the Current Template list.
- Create your own template by arranging placeholders in the desired order and separating them as you need.
NOTE: When the Related
CIfield displays an object that does not have an attribute used in the template, the placeholder will insert a blank space.
- Click Preview to see an example of the Related
CIfield value with your template applied.
- Click Save.