Grouping UDFs on the Custom Data Tab
You can organize UDFs on the Custom Data tab in several groups as follows:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to the field list of the object class where you want to organize UDFs. For example, to access the list of
Incidentfields, go to Workflow and Business Logic > Service Desk > Incidents > Fields.
- Click UDF Layout.The Custom Data Display dialog box opens.
- Under the Custom Data tab, organize UDFs as follows:
To add a group separator:
- Select the field before which you want to add a separator and click Groups > New group. The New Group dialog box opens.
- Type a caption for the group and click OK. To create a group without a caption, type a single hyphen (-).
To change a group caption:
- Select the group caption and click Groups > Rename group. The Rename Group dialog box opens.
- Type a new group caption and click OK.
To ungroup UDFs, select the group caption and click Groups > Delete group. If there are other groups, UDFs from the deleted group will be added to the preceding group.
- Click OK.
- Click Save on the Standard toolbar to save the changes.