Customizing Captions of UDF Sections
You can customize the default captions of the two display locations for UDFs, i.e. change the default “Custom Data” caption of the UDF tab and the default “Custom data” caption of the UDF section on the General tab, as follows:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to the list of fields where you want to organize the UDFs. For example, to access the list of Person fields, go to
Workflow and Business Logic > Organization Management > Persons > Fields.
- Click UDF Layout. The Custom Data Display dialog box opens.
- If you want to change the caption of the UDF tab, under “Custom Data” tab, type a new caption in the Tab caption field.
- If you want to change the caption of the UDF section, under “Custom data” section on the General tab, type a new caption in the Section caption field.
- Click OK.
- Click Save on the Standard toolbar to save the changes.