Using the Administrative Dashboard
The Administrative dashboard is the front page of your Settings App. This pre-configured dashboard gives up-to-date information about features and events requiring administrator's attention.
NOTE: You can access the Administrative dashboard in the General > Administrative Dashboard section of the Settings App.
TIP: You can always refresh data on the Administrative dashboard by clicking the Refresh button above the informative panels.
The Feature Configuration Overview panel displays a list of detected feature configurations that require handling and provides one-click access to feature configuration modules. If you want to change any configuration right away, click the feature record to bring up its configuration module.
Each record has a colored icon, that indicates a priority status, according to the degree of feature importance:
- - indicates high priority for critical feature configuration
- - indicates normal priority for recommended feature configuration
- - indicates low priority for other configuration tasks
The Statistics panel stores statistics for each of your recent configuration change events. By default, it is shown for the current date. You can choose another period of time in the drop-down list on the right (either Today, Last Hour, Last 7 days , or Last 30 Days).
The Alerts panel highlights alert notifications about errors and failures reported by Alloy Navigator system components, such as:
- Last run of 2 job has failed
- Number of days you have not performed a backup of the database
- Enabled log may slow you down
- Self-registering SSP users waiting approve
- License will expire in 30 days
- The number connected at the moment of concurrent users has reached the limit
- Notification Queue has 5 failed notifications
- The number of audited computers have reached the limits of the license
- Automation Server is not working
- There are pending Conflicts in AD Integration
- Notification Queue is paused
- Less than 20% of free space on the disk where the database is located
NOTE: By default, only one alert is shown. To review other alert notifications, scroll the list vertically.