Introducing the Mobile App
Updated in 2.0
Alloy Navigator is a mobile application which helps you stay connected to the Alloy Navigator
The latest version of the Alloy Navigator mobile app is 2.0.
IMPORTANT: Before you begin to work with the Mobile App, your administrator must install the API module and configure it for Access Token user authentication. For information on installing and configuring the API, see Installation Guide: Installing and Configuring the API Module. For additional configuration tasks, see Administration Guide: Configuring the Mobile App.
NOTE: Started with Alloy Navigator version 8.7, the Mobile App no longer needs the Mobile App Service as a backend. However, you can continue using Mobile App Service until you are ready to switch to the native API integration. For details, see Installation Guide: Switch the Mobile App to the Native API Integration.
INFO: For the list of supported clients, see Installation Guide: Mobile Clients.
In the Mobile App, you can:
- Keep critical information up-to-date.
- View tasks and requests assigned to you and your team.
- Stay updated with announcements of important events.
- Log new requests and issues for walk-up situations.
- Communicate with customers and colleagues on the go.
- Resolve user requests from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Leverage powerful grid views and searching features to get the information you need.