Now the migration is complete and you can start the Alloy Automation Server 8.
- On the computer hosting the Automation Server, run the Automation Server Manager.
Before configuring the Automation Server, you may need to import the Database Access Key. Otherwise, the Automation Server Manager cannot access the database.
- Under Connection, click Import Key and import the Database Access Key using the Access Key Import window. This populates the SQL Server and Database fields with the values from the imported key.
- Fine-tune the database connection details, if needed: in the SQL Server field, enter the network address of the SQL Server, which may differ from the SQL Server name specified in the Database Access Key.
- Click Test Connection to make sure that the Automation Server can connect to the database using the specified settings.
- Click Start.
- Click OK to exit the Automation Server Manager.