Configuring Log Settings
To configure a particular log:
- From the Sidebar, navigate to the Logs section, click the log heading and click Settings.
- For the Workflow Log only: To enable the logging of workflow events, select the Enable workflow logging check box. You can disable the logging by clearing this check box.
- For the Workflow Log only: Define the type of events to be logged:
- To log only failures, select the Log only failed executions check box.
- To log all executions, both failed and successful, clear the Log only failed executions check box.
- Specify the retention period for log entries. Records that are older than the specified period will be purged automatically.
NOTE: We recommend that you choose a reasonably short retention period to prevent uncontrollable database growth.
- Click OK.