Importing Configuration Settings
When you import configuration settings from a regular export file, the import will simply add the new settings to you existing configuration. If some of imported settings already exist, the new settings will overwrite the existing ones. The imported actions
To import a workflow pack from a regular export file:
- Click Import Settings on the Standard toolbar to bring up the Import Configuration From dialog box.
- Browse for the export file you want to import and click Open. The Import Configuration Settings dialog box opens.
- Review the full file name of the export file, the version of the Alloy Navigator application it was generated with, and the description of the file content.
NOTE: We recommend that you do not attempt to import settings from an earlier version of Alloy Navigator than the one you are running.
- If you want to preview the file content, click the Show File Content button to bring up the File Content dialog box. The Content section displays the Settings nodes to which the settings will be imported. The number of items to be imported is shown in parentheses next to the node name.
- Click Import.
- The system confirms when import has been successful. Click OK.