Managing User Sessions
Updated in 8.4
Each time a technician logs in to the Desktop App, Web App, or the Mobile App, a new user session starts; when the technician logs off, the user session ends.
NOTE: When a technician logs in to both the Desktop App and the Web App under the same named account, these sessions are considered a single user session.
You can manage user sessions as follows:
- View your license usage statistics. For details, see Viewing License Usage Statistics.
- View your license usage chart. For details, see License Usage Chart.
- View active user sessions. For details, see Viewing Active User Sessions.
- Terminate user sessions. For details, see Terminating User Sessions.
- If your product license supports Concurrent Users model, you can configure Alloy Navigator to automatically terminate idle concurrent sessions. For details, see Terminating Concurrent Idle Sessions Automatically.
INFO: For details on licensing models, see the Installation Guide: Licensing.