You can grant or revoke security roles to a user, follow these steps:
- In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts and Roles > Accounts.
- Double-click an account to manage. The User Account [User Name] window appears.
- Click the Member Of tab and manage the user’s role membership as follows:
- To assign one or several roles to the account, click Add. The Select Roles window appears. Choose one or several roles and click OK.
- To revoke a security role from the account, select the role(s) and click Delete.
- Click OK.
NOTE: The Effective Permissions tab of the User Account[User Name] window displays the combined assigned permissions a user receives through the membership in security roles.
NOTE: If this account is currently in use, your changes will be applied the next time the user logs in. However, if you want to force the user to log off, you can go to Accounts and Roles > User Sessions and terminate the user session. For details, see Terminating User Sessions Manually.