You can modify general properties of a Site or its Audit Sources, add new Audit Sources, or remove Audit Sources, as follows:
- Double-click the Site in the Sidebar and select Properties from the pop-up menu. The Site [Site Name] dialog box opens.
- Modify the general Site properties as needed: rename the Site, change its description
, or associate it with another Inventory Server instance.
- If you want to change the properties of any Audit Source for the Site, double-click the source and make your changes.
- If you want to add a new Audit Source to the Site, click New and select the Audit Source type. Then follow the instructions on adding Audit Sources.
INFO: For details, see the following sections: Adding Direct Network Scan Audit Sources, Adding Network Folder Audit Sources, Adding E-mail Audit Sources, Adding FTP Audit Sources, Adding Portable Audit Sources, Adding Google Directory Sources.
- If you want to delete a source, select it and click the Delete icon .
- If you want to define a list of excluded nodes, open the Excluded Nodes tab. Then follow the instructions on defining an Excluded List for a Site.
INFO: For details, Defining Excluded Nodes.
- Click OK.